The goal of the Health District’s Maternal & Child Health Center (MCHC) is to eliminate health disparities, improve birth outcomes, and improve the health status of women, infants, and children served by the Center.
The Maternal & Child Health Center, which has been in existence since 1972, provides care to children up to age 19.
Program goals strive to assure that:
- All children are wanted and born to healthy mothers
- All children are born healthy
- All children receive the immunizations they need to remain healthy
- All children and families are educated about health and health care systems
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 8 am – 4 pm (closed Noon-1pm)
Location: 637 Chestnut St., Coshocton, OH 43812 Get Directions
MCHC services made possible by funding through:
- United Way of Coshocton County
- Patient Fees
- Medicaid Reimbursements
- Community Agencies, Church Groups and Individual Citizens