This page was developed for parties seeking to open a civil case regarding Custody, Visitation, and Child Support that were never married.
The Mission is to improve the quality of court filings, increase access to justice and provide positive community contact.
- To Review the Civil Forms Index, Click: Civil Forms Index
- To Review Forms with Coshocton County specific content, select below:
PARENT FORMS: Tabs 1-11
NON-PARENT FORMS: Tabs 12-16
GENERAL FORMS: Tabs 17-27
All Tabs are Fillable and must be completed and printed before closing your browser
- Consider qualifying to attend the Coshocton Family Law Clinic held at Coshocton County Juvenile Court to speak with an attorney. For Clinic dates, Click: 2023 Family Law Clinic Dates
- Consult with a local attorney if you do not qualify for the monthly Clinic to to get answers to your legal questions.
- For Informational Brochures, Click: Court Basics Brochures
- Visit Coshocton County Juvenile Court during business hours to request the packet that fits your situation if you cannot print documents.
“The information provided by Court staff or on the Court’s Legal Self-Help Site is not intended to substitute for legal advice given by an attorney:
Site users are encouraged to speak with an attorney before taking legal action”
For matters dealing with Custody or Child Support or Visitation as a result of Divorce or Dissolution, please access the Common Pleas Court’s website at:
Common Pleas Court – Coshocton County
FOR OTHER QUESTIONS OR POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE WITH FORMS, SELECT BELOW:
2023 FAMILY LAW CLINIC POSTER – 740-622-8969