General Documents are Accepted for E-Mailing:
Pursuant to Local Rule the Court will accept general documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The filing of pleadings or other papers, subsequent to the original complaint and not requiring a security deposit may be submitted by e-mail.
Records and reports that have been typically faxed in the past may now be sent via this new e-mail address. All submissions shall be in PDF format (portable document format). All e-mail filing transmissions shall include the Case Number and Caption in the e-mail subject line. All documents requiring a signature shall contain a written signature, not just a typed signature.
See Probate Local Rule 57.9 and Juvenile Local Rule 1.7 for specific information located on the Court Rules link above.
Limited Documents are Accepted for E-Filing:
- Probate Documents
- See Comprehensive List Below
- Juvenile Guardian Ad Litem Reports
Setting up your e-filing account in 3 easy steps:
- Please visit: https://efile.henschen.com (opens in a new window) and register for an account;
- Upon registering, a verification link will be e-mailed, when clicked, the link will activate your account;
- Once your account is activated, you can begin filing.
How to file (after initial setup):
- The document(s) you have created and wish to file need to be in saved PDF format.
- Click “File Documents” and select the Coshocton County Probate Court or Coshocton County Juvenile Court;
- Then select the form(s) that represent the document(s) you wish to file;
- You will then need to provide any additional information requested for the form(s) selected;
- Next search for and select the case you wish to file the document on;
- Then upload the documents to file and then identify them with the forms selected earlier;
- Finally, pay any filing fees necessary.
- Once fees are paid, the filing along with the documents are sent to the Court for review and submission.
Juvenile documents accepted by E-File
Special Information: Please note that since Guardian Ad Litem Reports may be filed in several case types, you must select the case type in the menu when filing your reports:
Probate Cases: Juvenile Cases:
Select PROBATE COURT Select JUVENILE COURT
Then select: Guardian Ad Litem Report Then Select One of the following under Guardian Ad Litem Report:
“Abuse/ Neglect / Dependency” (JFS Cases)
“Adult” (Custody Cases)
“Delinquent / Unruly” (Probation/ Juv. Cases)
Probate documents accepted by E-File
|Guardian’s Inventory||Applicant Information Form|
|Waiver of Notice of Hearing on Inventory||OHLEG Consent & Release Form|
|Certificate of Service of Notice of Hearing on Inventory||Authorization for Determination of Criminal Behavior|
|Application to Release Funds||Entry Approving Settlement of a Minor’s Claim|
|Application to Expend Funds||Verification of Receipt and Deposit|
|Guardian’s Account||Report of Distribution and Entry Minor’s Claim|
|Waiver of Notice of Hearing on Account||Application to Expend|
|Certificate of Service of Notice of Hearing on Account||Narrative; Statement in Support of Claim|
|Guardian’s Report||Motion to Continue|
|Annual Plan – Estate||Motion to Approve Contract of Representation|
|Annual Plan – Person||Motion to Accept Medical Record and Testimony in Lieu of Physician’s Statement|
|Notification of Compliance with Guardian Education Requirements||Physician’s Statement|
|Notice of/Application for Change of Address||GAL Report and Recommendation|
|Application to Terminate Guardianship||Structured Settlement documentation|
|Application to Extend Time||Medical Records|
|Applicant Information Form||Signed Statement from Independent Professionals Specifying the Present Value of the Settlement and Statement by the Annuity Carrier|
|OHLEG Consent & Release Form||Confidential Personal Identifier|
|Authorization for Determination of Criminal Behavior||Settlement Agreement and Release|