PLEASE NOTE:  The information on this website is not intended to substitute for legal advice.  The Clerk of Courts encourages you to consult with an attorney before taking any legal action.


NEW!  Need legal information, forms or a lawyer? 

Visit Ohio Legal Help,

a  fee-free, plain-language resource to help resolve legal issues.


Reminder:  All filings must be consistent with

The Court of Common Pleas Local Rules of Court


Links to Forms:

Domestic and Child Support Forms – Divorce, Dissolution, Custody, Child Support, Contempt, Civil Protection Order.

Fee Waiver Affidavit

Request for Public Information – Form to be used to request public records.

Case Designation Form – Form to be used by Counsel to indicate the category of cause.

Service By Posting Packet – Use this packet if you need to serve the other party by Posting and Mail.

Sealing Adult Criminal Records – Packet to be used to request sealing of a criminal record.   For information and instructions on sealing a criminal record, please refer to the tab “Sealing Adult Criminal Record(s).”

Application to Seal Record of Non-Conviction

The following Applications for a Court Ordered Title must be filed in the Legal Office with a $200.00 filing fee:

Application for Order to Issue Certificate of Title  No Inspection Needed

Application for Order to Issue Certificate of Title with Inspection

Application and Affidavit for Order to Issue Certificate of Mobile Home Title