The coordinated transportation effort draws more than 25 agencies and
entities to work together.
Partner agencies that provide funding:
• Coshocton County Veterans Service Commission
• Coshocton County Board of D.D.
• Coshocton County Department of Job and Family Services
• V.F.W. Post #1330
Funding at the state level is provided by:
• The Area Agency on Aging, Region 9
• The Ohio Department of Transportation
Additional Partnering Agencies include:
• College Park Home Health Care
• Coshocton Behavioral Health Choices
• Coshocton County Commissioners
• Coshocton County Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Coshocton County Handicapped Society
• Coshocton County Health Department
• Coshocton County Juvenile Court
• Coshocton City Schools
• Coshocton Opportunity School
• First Step Domestic Violence
• Foster Grandparents/COAD
• Hopewell Industries
• Hopewell School
• RHDD, Inc..
• Roscoe Village Foundation
• Senior Center
• Seton Coshocton
• Six County, Inc..
• Thompkins Child and Adolescent Services