Our shelter is always in need of supplies! All items appreciated: laundry detergents, bleach, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, disinfectant spray cleaners, disinfectant floor cleaners, fabric softeners, dryer sheets, mops, and brooms. Gas cards for transporting always in need. We also appreciate all brands of cat and dog chows, puppy & kitten chows, washable toys, and treats. Purina products are primarily used in shelter. The wishlist below includes items always appreciated that can be sent directly to our office or dropped by our shelter location: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/399Z1GWQNIVUA
Monetary assistance is always deeply appreciated in support of our many programs and services—assisting animals in need, every day. Feel free to PayPal us at email@example.com. https://www.paypal.com/signin?returnUri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fmyaccount%2Ftransfer&state=%2Fhomepage
Your tax deductible donation helps us to provide:
- 7 day a week care for the hundreds of shelter animals entering each year (strays, surrenders, cruelty & neglect seizures)
- Spay & neuter assistance programs (community & in shelter, full or partial, veterinary visits, and clinic expenses) We assist community and shelter adoptable animals with this program!
- Sponsoring a shelter pet for rescue/transfer (we drive often and distances within 2-3 hours 1 way. Gas cards very much appreciated!
- Emergency & basic veterinary care (in shelter animals & community animals care by case)
- Medical Expenses (specialized veterinary care, in shelter animals vaccinations, medical related treatments in shelter, preventives, comfort care items)
- Shelter day to day needs & supplies (cleaning, feeding, recreation)
- Help Me Home (county dog kennel) redemption fee assistance & HATA payment plans
- Pet Food Bank, straw, dog houses, humane traps and carriers for TNR/TSR also provided as items are available.
Gently used blankets and old newspapers can be left at our shelter location after hours by placing bagged items by our main office door or back gate. 24/7 camera surveillance.
PROGRAM TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID19–Volunteers: This is a volunteer based shelter. Our core team members volunteer their time consistently, 7 days a week. All additional community volunteers and drop ins must be 18 years of age or older. We cannot provide staffing to oversee adolescent and school aged children unattended. If you are under 18, parent or guardian must be present. Applications available via main office, most volunteer opportunities are cat shelter based. Typically, approved volunteers with applications on file are scheduled on Wednesdays from noon-2pm. We have limited hours and often have daily operations covered by core team volunteers. Food drives, donation drives, special events and transports are highest need if you wish to help our shelter. Transporters are carefully screened and require further information to be provided. Large community, business, & team donations are welcome to contact the staff for special arrangement drop off options. Please visit or contact us at 21755 TR 164, Coshocton OH 43812 740-622-9741
Please note we are not affiliated in any way, nor do we receive support from, the recently formed “Coshocton County Humane Society”. No events, policies, Director, volunteers or fundraisers associated with CCHS, assist or support our shelter.