The health department provides a variety of health screenings and prevention programs. Services are designed to improve, promote, and protect the health of the individual and the community. These include:
- Head Lice Program-call for details!
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Clinic
- HIV Program
- Tuberculosis ProgramBureau for Children With Medical Handicaps (BCMH)
- Adult Immunization Clinic
- Specialty Clinics such hearing, vision, and developmental
- Head Lice Program
- International Travel (see CDC Link)
- Communicable Disease
- Child Fatality Review Board
- Cancer Education Program
Forms require Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher. Download from www.adobe.com.
Director of Nursing Coshocton County Health Department 724 S. 7th St. Coshocton, Oh 43812
Telephone: (740) 295-7307
Fax: (740) 295-7576