Call (740) 622-7139 to reserve a ride. Requests must be made before 2 p.m. at least 48 business hours prior to the scheduled trip. The program will be able to serve you better with as much advance notice as possible.
• Wheelchair-accessible transportation is available.
• Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Eating, drinking or smoking is not permitted in any vehicle.
• Seatbelts must be worn by all passengers.
• Profanity and conversation that could be deemed offensive will not be tolerated.
• Referring agencies, drivers and the Coshocton County Coordinated Transportation Agency are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
• Scheduled arrival and departure times are subject to many factors including traffic, weather conditions, and timeliness of passengers and doctors.
• Coshocton County Coordinated Transportation Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender preference, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information or military service.
Report problems or concerns with our service to the referring social service agency and the Coshocton County Coordinated Transportation Agency.