If you are not from Coshocton County and have found a stray canine, please contact or visit your local county dog pound for assistance.

CCAS/HATA contract with Coshocton County. HATA does not determine policy or fees in reference to dog warden redemptions, citations, or related issues.

Our dog wardens go to great lengths to assist the public. Please contact the wardens directly for assistance related to a dog at large, stray, questions regarding your citation or if your dog was brought to our shelter.

 If your dog is at our shelter & you are not able to redeem due to financial limitations, please contact the shelter to find out more about our Help Me Home program & ways we can help. 

Avoid fees & the loss of your beloved canine! Please purchase your dog license and have it visibly placed upon the collar of your dog.